History A Level at Holland Park School
A-level History provides a broad, coherent and satisfying course of study for students.
The specification requires student to study:
- The history of more than one country or state or the history of more than one period
- Aspects of the past in breadth, through period(s) or theme(s), and in-depth
- Significant individuals, societies, events, developments and issues within a broad historical context
- Developments affecting different groups within the societies studied
- A range of appropriate historical perspectives, for example: aesthetic; cultural; economic; ethnic; political; religious; scientific; social or technological
A minimum of 7 grades A*-B at GCSE including English and Mathematics. We also ask that students achieve a grade A* or A at GCSE in SUBJECT, although students are considered on an individual basis.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Holland Park School directly.