Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship in IT Application Specialist at Woodspeen Training
This Apprenticeship will support the development of the skills and knowledge required to specialise in a range of IT systems and software. You will gain specialist application skills to support the organisations customers, people and processes. These skills will enable you to function and compete in a technological world. In addidtion to commonly used application software such as spreadsheets, word processing and database software, you will cover some of the newer technologies, for example those which support collaborative and mobile working.
- Improving Productivity Using IT (Level 2)
- Understanding the potential of IT (Level 2)
- Developing Personal and Team Effectiveness Using IT (Level 2)
Exaples of Optional Units:
- Audio Software
- Collaborative Technologies
- Computer Security and Privacy
- Design Software or Imaging Software
- Desktop Publishing Software
- IT Communication/ IT Software or IT User Fundamentals
- Optimise System Performance
- Setting Up IT Systems
- Specialist Software or Bespoke Software
- Spreadsheet, Word Processing, Database and Presentation Software
- Using Email
- Using Mobile IT Devices
- Using the Internet
- Website Software
GCSE Math and English at Grade A - D or equivalent. GCSE ICT preferred but not essential. You will have a genuine interest in IT Software, Application and Computers.
Follow on courses:
Advanced Apprenticeship for IT Application Specialist
Methods of recording study:
E-portfolio and paper based portfolio options are available.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.