Children and Young Peoples Workforce Level 3 Apprenticeship at Accrington and Rossendale College
The learners will be in employment four days per week studying towards NVQ Level 3 and will attend College one day a week to study towards:
- NVQ Level 3 Children & Young Persons Workforce
- Technical Certificate (theory of working with children 0-16yrs)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Paediatric First Aid
- GCSE in English, Maths and IT
- Portfolio building.
To achieve Level 3 NVQ in Children & Young Persons Workforce the learner must complete seven units made up of six mandatory units and one optional unit. Optional units would be negotiated to match specific work place job roles.
- Principles of safeguarding policies and procedures in early years settings
- Theories which underpin practice in the early years sector
- Child development from conception to seven years
- Observation and assessment in the early years sector.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Accrington and Rossendale College directly.