Management Apprenticeship Level 3 at Team Enterprises Ltd
What is the main (primary) purpose of this qualification?
It confirms you are occupational competent in a specific job role (Manager).
Official purpose statement: Confirm occupational competence in a specific role
What other purposes does the qualification serve?
- This qualification allows you to gain and then show the skills and knowledge that are needed to work as a Manager.
- It prepares you to enter a specific sector, job role, and/or apprenticeship (eg the Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Management
Mandatory units: A learner undertaking this qualification will be assessed on the following areas:
- Manage personal and professional development
- Manage team performance
- Principles of leadership and management
- Principles of people management
- Principles of Business.
Optional units: In addition, the learner can select additional optional areas to undertake. You may wish to focus on management or general business skills or a mix of both. For full details please refer to the qualification handbook
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Team Enterprises Ltd directly.