Plastering CSkills Diploma Level 2 at City of Bristol College
This qualification comprises of 8 study units and will help you to develop technical skills beyond basic plastering.
- Complex buildings and technology
- Applying plaster and plaster products to internal and external surfaces
- Forming cement sand screeds
- Detailed building quantities calculations
You will need:
- A Diploma in Plastering at Level 1
- An initial assessment of basic maths and English at Level 1 or above
- To demonstrate a high degree of enthusiasm and a commitment to succeed and prepare effectively for employment
- A good record of attendance and commitment at school/college in excess of 90%
- A strong commitment to adopt a ‘work ready’ approach, taking responsibility for your own development and behaviour
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Bristol College directly.