Health and Safety in the Workplace Level 3 at Acacia Training
Supervisors have both a legal and moral responsibility to look after the Health & Safety of employees. This qualification will enable managers, supervisors and nominated leads to improve the Health & Safety culture of their organisation, whatever its size or activity.Who Should Apply:
People responsible for Health & Safety in the workplace particulary Management and Supervisors or Health & Safety Leads.
By the end of the training delegates will have covered the following topics:
- Concept of health & safety
- Accidents in the workplace
- Ill health in the workplace
- Legal provisions (UK only)
- Health and Safety organisation and management
- Supervising health & Safety
- Suitable proof of ID will need to be provided for this course which must include a photogragh of the candidate
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Acacia Training directly.