Wall and Floor Tiling Pre-Apprenticeship Course at The Growth Company (formerly The Skills Company)
As a tiler you would cover walls or floors with tiles, on jobs ranging from tiling a kitchen or bathroom, to fitting out a shop, hotel or restaurant. Some tilers also carry out specialist work, for instance on swimming pools and mosaic walls found in landscape gardening. If you've got good practical skills and can follow designs, this job could suit you well.
What can we offer?
- Assessors and trainers with extensive industry experience
- Free minibus service to the Greater Manchester SkillCentre
- Specialist training facilities
- On-site subsidised canteen and social learning zones
What will you do?
Wall and Floor Tiling Apprentices:
- Position and finish tiles to surfaces
- Repair and maintain tiling
- Lay floor coverings such as carpets, linoleum, wood, plastic and slate
Who could you work for?
Past Apprentices have worked at Sudlows and Adactus Housing.
NVQ Level 2 Certificate in Wall and Floor Tiling.
You will be paid a training allowance whilst completing your pre-apprenticeship. All training costs are covered by government funding.
You could progress on to an advanced apprenticeship.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.