Brickwork Level 3 Diploma at Reaseheath College
This advanced level training is designed to prepare you for a career as a fully qualified bricklayer.
Working with industry professionals, you’ll aim to cement your skills by taking part in a combination of workshop practicals, lectures, work experience in the community and campus based project work.
This programme also includes elements of construction management and site supervision, great if you’re thinking of starting your own business.
You will gain:
- Level 3 Diploma in Brickwork
- Functional Skills or GCSE in English and Maths depending on previous qualifications
- Specialised short courses such as Telehandler training
- Safe working practices in construction
- Project Management and site supervision
- Building methods and construction technology
- Quantity Surveying and communications
- Structural and decorative brickwork
- Repairing and maintaining masonry structures
- Complex masonry structures
- Telehandler training
- Work experience
- Community and campus based project
- Functional Skills or GCSE in Maths and English depending on previous qualifications
Level 2 Diploma in Brickwork
Course options after this programme
- You can progress on to a HNC/HND
- Site Supervisor
- Technical Assistant
- Building Supplier – Sales
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Reaseheath College directly.