Brickwork Level 2 Diploma at Reaseheath College
After learning the basics of bricklaying, this is your chance to further enhance your skills working hands-on in our specialist construction workshops.
Taught by experienced tradespeople, you’ll have access to the latest industry insights and materials to prepare you for the world of work.
You’ll build on your skills in block work, concreting, setting out, surveying and leveling along with other crucial industry specific training.
You will gain:
- Level 2 Diploma Construction
- Functional Skills or GCSE in English and Maths depending on previous qualifications
- ICT skills
- Cavity Walls
- Block work
- Setting out
- Surveying and levelling
- Employment skills
- Project skills
- Work placement
- Functional Skills or GCSE in Maths and English depending on previous qualifications
- Level 1 Diploma in Brickwork
Course options after this programme
- You can progress on to the Level 3 Diploma in Brickwork, or
- Start a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Brickwork
- Apprentice bricklayer
- Technical assistant
- Building supplier – sales
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Reaseheath College directly.