Diploma for IT Users (City & Guilds) Level 1 at Acorn Training Consultants
This course is designed to give you the chance to learn valuable IT skills, which will help prepare you for a career in IT or Business & Administration.
This programme is ideal for people who are organised and have a real interest in furthering their IT skills.
- Develop IT skills and learn how to apply them to a work setting
- Design and create presentations and publications
- Understand and use IT security systems
- Create business documents
- Design and create a webpage
- Complete a one week paid work experience placement
- Develop employability skills
- Receive help with CVs, job applications, preparing for interviews and career planning
- Improve your Maths and English skills
- Move onto a Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Find employment in the IT sector
- Further education at Level 2
- Web Designer
- IT Technician
- Call Centre Worker
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Acorn Training Consultants directly.