Plastering Level 3 at Gateshead College
This qualification builds upon your Level 2 Plastering experiences and will help in developing your management capacity.
- Analyse technical information, quantities and communication with others
- Analyse the construction industry and built environment
- Undertake appropriate health, safety and welfare in construction and associated industries
- Install complex fibrous plaster components
- Prepare and run in-situ moulds
- Produce complex components from moulds
- Produce complex moulds for fibrous plaster and cement casting.
- A vocationally revelevant Level 2 programme with GCSE English and maths at grade C or better
- In addition to the entry requirements it is essential that you have evidence of either relevant employment or work experience in the business sector, which may include voluntary work.
Fast-track to an apprenticeship
If you can’t find the right apprenticeship vacancy or you want to do some studying first - no problem. You can start on a vocational study programme then once you’re ready and a vacancy becomes available, we’ll help you transfer on to an apprenticeship.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Gateshead College directly.