Law A Level at South Devon College
What will I learn?
- Law making and the legal system
- The concept of liability
- Criminal law (offences against the person) or contract
- Criminal law (offences against property) or tort and concepts of law
- You must have a GCSE Grade C in Maths
- You must have a GCSE Grade B in English
Our courses at South Devon College have been designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge employers seek, enabling you to find employment and take the first steps towards a successful career.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Devon College directly.