Geography at Moor End Academy
This course is made up of four units:
- Exterme Environments - in-depth studies of Antartics and a hot desert.
- You as a Global Citizen - two controlled assessment tasks, one of which will involve primary data collection.
- Similarities and Differences - study of Huddersfield and a comparison with a non UK location.
- Global Issues in our Fast changing World - population change, trade and aid and the challenge of planning.
- Extreme Environments - 1 hour externally assessed written paper
- You as a Global Citizen - two controlled assessment tasks, one of which will involve primary data collection
- Similarities and Differences - 1 hour externally assessed written paper based on two studies
- Issues in our Fast Changing World - 1 hour written paper or a computer based test
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.
Last updated date: 20 May 2014