Level 1 Performing Engineering Operations at Lincolnshire Regional College
Units in this qualification are:
• Working safely in an engineering environment
• Working efficiently and effectively in an engineering environment
• Using and communicating technical information
• Wiring electrical equipment and circuits
• Assembling electrical wiring support systems
No formal qualifications are required although GCSE Grade A-C are desirable. Applicants must have a full colour vision certificate from an optician.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Lincolnshire Regional College directly.