A Level History at St Peter and St Paul, Catholic Voluntary Academy
The aims of the course are to encourage students to:
- Acquire knowledge and understanding of selected periods of history.
- Develop an understanding of historical facts, terms and concepts.
- Understand the nature of historical evidence and the methods used in analysing evidence, evaluating problems and making judgements.
- Communicate effectively, in an ordered and coherent way.
- Above all, students should develop an interest in, and an enthusiasm for, the study of history, which would form a sound basis for further historical study.
GCSE Grade A* to C.
Students who have not studied History at GCSE may be accepted onto the course.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact St Peter and St Paul, Catholic Voluntary Academy directly.