Physical Education A Level at Ysgol Gyfun Penweddig
- Integrate theory and practice in Physical Education.
- Develop and refine physical competence in different roles as a performer, leader and official.
- Maintain and develop involvement and effectiveness in lifelong physical activity as a part of a balanced healthy lifestyle.
- Refine and develop knowledge, understanding and skills that enhance performance in physical activity.
- Learn about the relationship between lifestyles, health and fitness within the context of practical activities.
- Students will also have the opportunity to visit various establishments that specialise in Physical Education as well as participate in a wealth of extra curricular activities e.g. team competitions, school sports and various related courses.
- Specific Universities – UWIC Cardiff, Aberystwyth, Bangor, Coleg y Drindod, Coleg Pontypridd, Loughborough, Birmingham, Brunel, Durham, Exeter, Bath.
- Past pupils have engaged in successful careers in Teaching, Police, Physiotherapy, Sports Development, Leisure and Health Industry, Sports Science, Performance Analysis, Health Promotion Specialists, Coaching various activities, Sports and Exercise Psychologists.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Ysgol Gyfun Penweddig directly.