Mechanics Level 2 (Automotive) at Craven College
Develop your skills and knowledge with the servicing and repair of vehicles with the use of our fleet of cars and tractors based at our Auction Mart Campus, Skipton.
- Maintenance & repair of cars & light vehicles
- Steering, suspension & brakes
- Transmission & auto transmission
- Wheels & tyres
- Welding & fabrication
Mechanics Level 1 or previous experience including English & maths GCSEs 9-2 (A*-E)
Written and practical assessment
For information about Financial Support that Craven College can offer visit: http://www.craven-college.ac.uk/support/fees-and-funding
- Mechanics Level 3 (Automotive)
- Land-based Service Engineering Apprenticeship
- Motor Vehicle Service & Mechanic Engineering Apprenticeship
- Light/Heavy Vehicle/Motorcycle Service Technician
- MOT Technician
- Service Technician
- Tyre Fitter/Technician
- Vehicle Breakdown Engineer
At Craven College we want you to be successful both during your time here at College and anything you decide to do after College.
The support services within College exist to help support you to get the most out of your course:Craven College Support
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Craven College directly.