Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (Light Vehicle) Level 3 Diploma at Bridgwater College
This course is for learners who have completed a Level 2 Diploma programme or equivalent, or have vast experience of the motor trade.
Topics covered will include:
- Diagnostics and rectification of automotive auxiliary
- Electrical Faults
- Diagnosing and rectifying light vehicle engine faults
- Diagnosing and rectifying light vehicle Chassis
- Diagnosing and rectifying light vehicle transmission and driveline faults
- Knowledge of inspecting light vehicles using prescribed methods
- Successful completion of the IMI or equivalent Level Two Programme in Light Vehicle, with merits in all exams
- Vast experience of the motor trade
- Practical tasks
- Written assignments
- Online assessment tests
Students may like to progress onto an apprenticeship programme (subject to initial assessment and suitable employment in a garage), complete the Vehicle Operations Management HNC or continue onto the IMI Level 4 Master Technician course.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bridgwater College directly.