Children and Young People's Workforce Level 3 Apprenticeship at CSM Training
There are approximately 2.7 million people working with children and young people in England. As defined in Building Brighter Futures: next steps for the Children's Workforce in April 2008, this includes volunteers and people who work with children and young people all the time, or who do so as part of jobs which also involve working with adults.
This qualification is intended to guide and assess development of knowledge and skills relating to early learning and childcare, social care and the learning development and support service workforces. The qualification confirms competence in these areas where appropriate and serves as the required qualification (for all new practitioners) for registration and regulatory requirements in the sector.
- Application of Number Level 2
- Communication Level 2
- Information and Communications Technology Level 2
- Level 2 Award in Employment Responsibilities and Rights in Health, Social Care, Children and Young People's Settings.
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
The potential job roles for those working towards this qualification are:-
- Care worker
- Careers adviser
- Children's centre worker
- Connexions personal adviser
- Education welfare officer
- Foster carer
- Healthcare assistant
- Learning mentor
- Nursery nurse
- Nursery School teacher
- Registered childminder
- Registered nanny
- Residential childcare worker
- Youth and community worker
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact CSM Training directly.