BTEC EXTENDED DIPLOMA IN HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE at Astley Community High School
- You will study a range of units that include those listed under the BTEC Subsidiary Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 3 and additional units including:
- Health Psychology
- Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology
- Physiology of Fluid Balance
- Physiological Disorders
- Safeguarding Adults and Promoting Independence
- Caring for Children and Young People
- Complementary Therapies
Five subject-relevant GCSEs at grade C or above (this must include English language, Maths and Science) or a relevant Level 2 BTEC Diploma at Distinction level plus Level 2 Literacy. All students will be required to have a CRB check and be ISA registered.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Astley Community High School directly.