Beauty Therapy Advanced Apprenticeship at Truro and Penwith College
You will be learning new and exciting treatments in our newly refurbished industry equipped salons. The beauty industry is constantly evolving and developing, this course will give you all the current skills and techniques needed to be the best you can be.
If you enjoyed learning about beauty at Level 2 and would like to develop your skills to an advanced level, this course will teach you techniques in massage, advanced face and body treatments and much more. It will also help you to develop your skills in consultation and communication within the salon environment. You’ll start off by learning the techniques and theory for these advanced treatments. You will be learning about how the body works and the impact your treatments have on the individual systems of the body. The programme includes:
- Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of promotional activities
- Provide body electrical treatments
- Provide facial electrical treatments
- Provide body massage treatments
- Provide electrical epilation treatments
- Provide stone therapy treatments
The Level 3 NVQ in Beauty Therapy General has been designed to enable students to progress directly into employment in a beauty environment as a Level 3 qualified therapist.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Truro and Penwith College directly.