Business BTEC Level 3 at Bishop Burton College
This course offers exciting opportunities to gain an in-depth understanding of business principles and practice. You will develop skills, knowledge and confidence in a range of business environments and management activities, and benefit from engaging with business people and employers.
A range of pathways are available, dependent on your qualifications.
- One-year Extended Certificate
- One-year Foundation Diploma
- Two-year Diploma
- Two-year Extended Diploma.
- Exploring business
- Developing a marketing campaign
- Personal and business finance
- Managing an event
- International business
- Principles of management
- Pitching a business idea
- Recruitment and selection
- Work experience and employability
- English and Maths, as required.
Four GCSEs at grade C or 4 or equivalent, preferably including English and Maths, or a relevant BTEC Level 2 / First Diploma or equivalent. One satisfactory reference is also needed.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bishop Burton College directly.