Art and Design AS/A Level at Boston High School
To explore and develop your personal talent and growing skills through experimentation with a wide variety of materials and techniques, enriched further with access to London gallery trips, Life Drawing Classes and in school work shops, including photography and dark room techniques, different print‐ ing techniques, a variety of 3D and sculptural methods,Texture work and use of mixed media techniques. You will also have an opportunity to create indepth studies of artists work , with analysis and a written contextual piece.
You need ...
- Minimum grade 5 in Art.
- A passion and real interest in areas ofArt and Design
Year 12 and 13
Selecting from endorsements, Fine Art/ Art, Craft and Design and Photography
Personal Investigation 60% of A‐Level
Externally set assignment 40% of A Level
- Bournemouth Arts University ‐Costume with Performance Design
- Anglia Ruskin Cambridge– Foundation in Art and Design
- Lincoln College ‐ Diploma in Art and Design
- Leeds University– Art Foundation
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Boston High School directly.