Administration Diploma Level 2 at City of Bristol College
You will study a variety of topics to prepare you for the workplace. As part of the programme, you will also have the opportunity to spend 30 hours on a relevant work placement.
- Organising meetings
- Communicating with customers
- IT subjects such as word processing, PowerPoint, spreadsheets and databases
- Managing diaries
- Working in administration
- Written business communication
- Organising business travel and accommodation
- Initial assessment of English and maths skills
- GCSE grade C in English plus four other GCSEs at grade D or above
- You must attend the GCSE English and maths sessions if you do not already hold a grade C, as part of the programme structure
- Regular attendance and good punctuality
- Reference from previous course.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Bristol College directly.