Children and Young People's Workforce Level 3 Apprenticeship at Aurelia Training Limited
This qualification is intended for those working with Children and Young people in a wide range of settings including; residential facilities, schools, youth clubs, advisory centres, charities etc. It is designed to reflect the working practice of professionals across a wide spectrum of organisations with a responsibility for the social care and development of Children and Young People. It is a work based qualification which will allow learners to develop knowledge, understanding and skills essential for working effectively with Children and Young People with a range of needs and life experiences.
This award is a nationally recognised qualification validated by Edexcel, and includes a wide range of study units to select from. Units are chosen to reflect the specific job role of each candidate resulting in a tailor-made qualification to meet individual needs.
To achieve this qualification, candidates must achieve a total of 65 credits by completing a variety of units. 27 credits are gained through completion of the 11 mandatory units:
· Understand Child and Young Person Development
· Promote Child and Young Person Development
· Understand how to Safeguard the Wellbeing of Children and Young People
· Support Children and Young People’s Health and Safety
· Develop Positive Relationships with Children, Young People and Others Involved in their Care
· Working Together for the Benefit of Children and Young People
· Understand how to Support Positive Outcomes for Children and Young People
· Promote Communication in Health, Social Care or Children’s and Young People’s Settings
· Engage in Personal Development in Health, Social Care or Children’s and Young People’s Settings
· Promote Equality and Inclusion in Health, Social Care or Children’s and Young People’s Settings
· Principles for Implementing Duty of Care in Health, Social Care or Children’s and Young People’s Settings
Additional optional units are selected to make up the remaining 38 credits for this qualification, each of which are worth between 2 and 6 credits. There are 2 different pathways to choose from – the Social Care pathway and the Learning Development and Support Services pathway. Learners will attend regular workshops to complete units and monitor and discuss progress. In addition, candidates will be expected to complete tasks, source evidence and have workplace observations.
A Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (QCF)
Opportunity to do further courses
Improved opportunities for career progression
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Aurelia Training Limited directly.