Beauty Therapy Level 1 Certificate at Harlow College
This exciting course enables you to develop skills which are highly sought after by industry employers such as Steiner and Dove Spa.
- Introduction to the Hair and Beauty sector
- Provide basic manicure treatment
- Provide basic pedicure treatment
- Follow health and safety practice in the salon
- Working with others in the hair and beauty sector
- Skincare • Basic make up application
- Shaping and colouring eyebrows
- Presenting a professional Image
- Salon reception duties
4 GCSEs – 2 at grade F and 2 at grade G
- Practical assessment
Uniform, flat fully enclosed non-slip black shoes, textbook, A4 lever arch file, paper, pens epilation kit.
- Uniform £45.00
- Kit approx. £187.00
HE, spa or salon management. We currently have ex-students working in salons onboard cruise ships, at the Kensington Hilton spa and various other salons across the county and in London.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Harlow College directly.