Childcare BTEC Level 3 at Campsmount Academy
A new course for 2015 that will allow you to develop knowledge, understanding and skills in childcare and education. You will complete the course by building a portfolio of evidence and through work placement where learning can be put into practise. Placements will also ensure you can gain evidence to support the assignments required for the portfolio.
Topics covered may include:
- Development from conception to age 16 years.
- Supporting children.
- Keeping children safe.
- The principles underpinning the role of the practitioner working with children.
- Promoting a healthy environment for children.
- Play and learning in children’s education.
- Caring for children
This engaging course will provide you with a qualification that may lead on to:
- Employment as a Nursery Nurse in schools, nurseries or hospitals.
- Higher education courses in Early Years and Family Studies, Pediatric Nursing or Primary Teaching.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Campsmount Academy directly.