Chemistry A Level at Drapers' Academy
Study A level Chemistry to find out the answers to these and other fascinating questions. The course will extend your knowledge about chemistry in a range of different contexts and the impact it has on industry and many aspects of everyday life. You will learn to investigate and solve problems in a range of contexts, and require a high level of study and application, but this is rewarded with a qualification which is extremely valued by all universities.
- Development of practical skills in chemistry
- Foundations in chemistry
- Periodic table and energy
- Core organic chemistry
- Physical chemistry and transition elements
- Organic chemistry and analysis
- A separate Practical Endorsement will be awarded to A Level candidates who can demonstrate competency in the laboratory.
Students need to achieve a B at GCSE Chemistry and Maths or a B in core and additional Science.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Drapers' Academy directly.