Children and Young Peoples Workforce Early Years Educator at Guildford College
Learners interested in an Apprenticeship to study Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner (Early Years Educator) (Work Based) will be required to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of early years education and care, including that they can
- support and promote children's early education and development
- plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
- make accurate and productive use of assessment
- develop effective and informed practice
- safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- work in partnership with the key person, colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals.
- hild development
- Professional development
- Safeguarding children
- Diversity, equality and inclusion
- Positive behaviour and transitions
- Working in partnerships
- Promoting children's speech, language and communication
- Theories underpinning practice
- Supporting children's activities
GCSE grade C or above in Maths/English Language or both.
Observation, written questions, oral questioning, witness statements, work products and discussion.
Functional Skills and GCSE- Exam
- Early Childhood Studies Foundation Degree
- Nursery Nurse, Nanny, Classroom Assistant, Pre-school Supervisor, Teaching Assistant, Family Support Worker
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Guildford College directly.