Electrotechnical Craft Level 3 at Swindon College
This level 3 qualification is a technical vocational qualification which focuses on the development of the underlying principles and practical skills required in the electrical sector.
It is designed to deliver a high level of occupational skills and provide a sound platform from which to progress onto an apprenticeship or into employment. It has been designed to deliver a high level of occupational capability.
The course covers the following units:
- Health and Safety in Building Services Engineering
- Understand the Fundamental Principles and Requirements of Environmental Technology Systems
- Principles of Electrical Science
- Electrical Installations: Fault Diagnosis and Rectification
- Electrical Installations: Inspection, Testing and Commissioning
- Electrical Systems Design
- Career Awareness in Building Services Engineering.
Successful completion of Level 2 Electrotechnical Craft City & Guilds (2365).
On successful completion of this course you could progress onto the Level 4 City and Guilds 2396 Erection and Verification of Electrcal Installations.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Swindon College directly.