Administration Apprenticeship Level 3 at Vocational Training Services Care Sector Limited
Level 3 is ideal if you have worked in an administrative role for some time. You’d like to prepare to move into a leadership role by learning how to effectively supervise others and contribute to change in your department or organisation.
Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration
Diploma in Business Support.
Mandatory units include:
• Principles of personal responsibilities and how to develop and evaluate your own performance at work
• Principles of working with and supervising others in a business environment
• Principles of managing information and producing documents in a business environment
• Principles of providing and maintaining administrative services
You can choose from a range of optional units, including:
• Principles of supporting change in a business environment
• Principles of project management
• Principles of contributing to innovation and change.
As part of the Apprenticeship at both levels, you will also undertake:
• Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT
• Personal Learning and
• Thinking Skills.
You should be working at least to entry level in English and Maths (we will determine this by initial assessment prior to the Apprenticeship commencing). You must be employed in a relevant job role and working at least 30 hours per week.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Vocational Training Services Care Sector Limited directly.