Business Improvement Techniques (Manufacturing) Higher Apprenticeship at The Growth Company (formerly The Skills Company)
Our qualifications will provide you a good understanding of the skills, knowledge and responsibility of operatives within a production environment.
What can we offer?
- Assessors and trainers with extensive industry experience
- Opportunity to specialise in the manufacturing of fashion and textiles or food and baking
- Free minibus service to the Greater Manchester SkillCentre
Who could you work for?
We have links with many employers in this sector including Roche Designs, Focused Nutrition and Acodent Dental Lab.
What will you do?
As you progress in your role, the complexity of your everyday activities will increase to:
- Running complex processes and equipment
- Meeting quality specifications
- Designing new products
Level 4 qualification in Manufacturing - Business Improvement Techniques
GCSE grades A*-D/3-9 and manufacturing level 2 qualification.
You will be paid a salary whilst completing your apprenticeship. All training costs are covered by government funding and/or your employer.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.