ESOL Access Programme – All levels at Great Yarmouth College
This is a full time course for 16-19 year olds whose first language is not English. You will have the opportunity to improve your level of English and gain various qualifications in English and Maths. You will also do work experience and learn important employability skills.
- Improve my English language skills
- Gain qualifications in English, maths and ICT so I can progress onto other courses
- Gain confidence and employability skills
- Participate in work experience
- Take part in college life and the wider community
An initial assessment to make sure you study at the correct level.
An initial assessment for English, maths and ICT to make sure you study at the correct level. You will complete City & Guilds ESOL assessments in speaking & listening and reading & writing. You will also complete Functional Skills Maths and ICT.
ESOL Access Programme Entry Level 3, Mainstream vocational courses, GCSE courses, Traineeship/Apprenticeships
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Great Yarmouth College directly.