Maintenance Operations (Multiskills) Apprenticeship Level 2 at City College Coventry
An apprenticeship in maintenance operations will enable you to develop a broad range of construction skills and knowledge, which you can demonstrate and evidence in a real construction environment.
As an apprentice maintenance operative, you will be working in domestic and commercial premises to given specifications, repairing and renewing wood products, plumbing, wall and floor tiling, decorating, bricklaying and plastering.
- Deliver reliable customer service
- Conforming to general health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- Conforming to productive working practices in the workplace
- Moving, handling and storing resources in the workplace
- Maintenance painting and decorating maintenance
- Carpentry and joinery maintenance
- Tiling maintenance
- Plastering maintenance
- Roofing maintenance
- Trowel occupations
You need to be employed in a relevant role to join an Apprenticeship programme plus:
4 GCSEs Grade D or above, including English & maths
or a relevant Level 1 qualification combined with GCSE/Level 1 English & maths
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City College Coventry directly.