Children’s Care, Learning and Development BTEC Level 2 at Bishop Burton College
We provide a practical, real-world approach to learning for those who want to work with children from birth to seven years. The course has a strong practical emphasis, including extensive work experience to build up your knowledge and skills. Whether you’re looking to start work in childcare or are already employed and would like to progress your career we’ll support you.
- Maintaining the health of children
- The protection and welfare of children
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Meeting the needs of the developing child
- Children’s play
- Supporting healthy lifestyles for children
- English and Maths, as required.
Four GCSEs at grade D or 3 or equivalent, preferably including English and Maths, or a relevant Level 1 qualification. A satisfactory reference and clear Disclosing and Barring Service (DBS) check are also required.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bishop Burton College directly.