Water Regulations at Alpha Building Services Engineering
The Water Regulations course is designed specifically for plumbers and heating engineers who are in the industry or about to work in water system installation. By completing Water Regulations, candidates can do the work to the requirements of the Water Supply (Water Fitting) 1999 Regulations, which is the criterion laid down by the Water Companies for approved contractors.
This course costs £198 VAT inc. The cost covers the training, exam, certification and book
By completing the course, the candidates will be able to:
- Familiarise themselves with the contents of the Water Regulations 1999
- Understand what the Regulations mean, recognise the role of the Regulations in preventing waste, misuse, undue consumption, contamination and erroneous measurement of water
- Know how to comply with the Regulations in practice
- Carry out risk assessments on existing water systems and advise if they meet the Water Regulations
- Recognise the primary legislation underpinning the Regulations
- Understand the documents used to enhance and explain the meaning of the Regulations and in particular:
- The Regulators’ Specification on the Prevention of Backflow
- The WRAS Water Regulations Guide
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Alpha Building Services Engineering directly.