Agriculture Level 2 Diploma at Bridgwater College
This broad-based course is designed to be a first step to a career in agriculture. It provides a good foundation so you can progress on to higher vocational qualifications related to the agricultural industry.
This course will give you the opportunity to study a wide range of agricultural topics which can include:
- Undertake Work Related Experience in the Land-based Industries
- Environmental and Land-based Business
- Introduction to Farm Animal Production
- Introduction to Land-based Machinery Operations
- Introduction to Animal and Plant Husbandry
- Introduction to Grass and Forage Crop Production
- At least four GCSEs in the C – E range including English, or an appropriate level one qualification
- Succesful interview
Assessment will be by course work which will take the form of written assignments, presentations and practical work. The industry and organisations module is assessed externally.
You could progress onto the Level 3 Extended Diploma, Apprenticeship or Full time employment.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bridgwater College directly.