Site Carpentry L3 Diploma at North Lindsey College
You will be working towards the Level 3 Diploma in Site Carpentry. You will learn how to construct traditional roofs, fit stairs with turns, hang double doors and fit complex mouldings. You will also learn about the principles of organising, planning and pricing construction work.
You will be working towards the Level 3 Diploma in Site Carpentry, comprising of the
- Principles of organising, planning and pricing construction work
- Carry out first fix roofing and stairs
- Carry out second fixing double doors and mouldings
- Set up and use fixed and transportable machinery
- You will also have the opportunity to develop and expand your skills in other trade areas.
- Level 2 Diploma or Level 2 NVQ in Site Carpentry
- GCSE Maths and English at grades A-C or Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English
You will achieve your qualification by completing graded practical activities and answering question papers throughout the course, producing a portfolio of evidence. These will be marked by the teaching staff who are all registered assessors. Knowledge will also be assessed by completion of structured assignments. You will also be required to pass two externally set and marked multi-choice exams.
Progression could be onto the Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment or into employment.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact North Lindsey College directly.