Business Studies A Level at Raine's Foundation School
This is a course that will introduce you to the world of business organisations. You will find out about:
- The internal functions of contemporary business organisations of all types
- The dynamic external environment within which businesses operate and the effects this can have upon decision-making within a business
- Major topical issues that can generate change for business organisations and the ways in which businesses respond to these issues
- The range of stakeholder perspectives that can be taken on business activities
Unit 1: BUSS1 – Planning and Financing a Business
Unit 2: BUSS2 – Managing a Business
Unit 3: BUSS3 – Strategies for Success
Unit 4: BUSS4 – The Business Environment and Managing Change
- 5 GCSE's A* - C
- Organisational skills.
- An interest in Business
- GCSE Maths and English Minimum Grade C
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Raine's Foundation School directly.