Graphic Design 90 Credit/Extended Diploma Level 3 at City of Bristol College
This course will focus on sound for interactive design, website and App design, digital imagery, film and video, games design concepts, human computer interaction and 2D & 3D animation. Work experience opportunities are available. Units undertaken on this year are also counted towards the second year (Full Extended Diploma).
- Visual recording in art & design
- Ideas & concepts in art & design
- Communication through art & design
- Contextual referencing in art & design
- Drawing concept art
- Computer game story development
- Image manipulation using computers
- 2D animation production
- 5 GCSEs at grade C or above which must include English and/or maths or equivalent or Level 2 Diploma at merit grade with ideally GCSE English and/or maths at minimum grade C or NVQ 2 equivalent. A visual portfolio that demonstrates your creative work.
- Learners must successfully complete all of the 90 Credit modules in year 1 before progressing to the year 2 Extended Diploma.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Bristol College directly.