Electrical Installation Diploma Level 1 at Bradford College
If you are considering a career in Electrical Installation it is now more important than ever that you have the right qualifications.
This course is a great introduction to the disciplines of Electrical Installation.
The course comprises the following units:
- Fundamental Safe Working Practices
- Environmental and Sustainability Measures in Domestic Dwellings
- Site Preparation for Working in the Construction Industry
- Electrical Installation Wiring and Terminations
- Fabrication Techniques for Electrical Installation
- Electrical Science and Technology.
GCSE at Grade D/3 or Functional Skills Level 2 in mathematics and GCSE at Grade E/2 or Functional Skills Level 1 in English or Level 1 Extended Certificate (Plumbing and Electrical).
You will also attend an information/taster session and you should show enthusiasm, commitment and a desire to succeed on the course.
The course is assessed by continuous practical assessments and knowledge-based assessments for each Unit.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bradford College directly.