German at Cottingham High School
This course is designed to build on your knowledge and skills acquired at GCSE level. The topic areas stimulate interest in the language and motivate students to learn more about its cultural background.
This German course encourages you to:
* Develop your understanding of spoken and written language.
* Communicate confidently, clearly and effectively in the foreign language through both the spoken and written word, using increasingly accurate, complex and varied language.
* Increase your sensitivity to language and language learning.
* Develop critical insights into, and contact with the contemporary society, cultural background and heritage of countries or communities where the language is spoken.
* Develop positive attitudes to foreign language learning.
GCSE’s at grade A*-C are generally required.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Cottingham High School directly.