Photography BTEC Level 3 90 Credit/Extended Diploma at Lambeth College
You will study the following topics:
- Photographic studio techniques associated with specialist types of studio photography
- Location photography - producing photographic images on location
- Post-camera image manipulation, darkroom techniques and computer software skills for producing experimental photographic images
- Creative image manipulation using computer applications
- Darkroom practice - equipment, materials and techniques of traditional wet-based darkroom practices
- Specialist materials, techniques and processes
- Selecting and visually recording from a range of sources in order to communicate information to different audiences
- Developing and expressing ideas/concepts to apply to your practical art and design work
- Communicating ideas, messages and meaning using visual imagery
- Considering how other artists and designers work
You will be required to complete a College initial and diagnostic assessment and have an interview.
In the assessment you will need to achieve a minimum of Level 2 in English or Maths.
You will be expected to have 5 GCSEs at C grade or above, including English or Maths, or equivalent vocational qualifications at Level 2.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Lambeth College directly.