Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship in Hairdressing at Woodspeen Training
The Level 2 Diploma (NVQ) will provide you with the knowledge and experience required to work within a hairdressing environment. You will develop skills in communication, learn the basic rules of chemistry, physics, anatomy, biology, physiology and mathematics. You wil complete a Level 2 qualification that follows the Specification of Apprenticeship Standards for England (SASE) Framework.
- Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risks to health and safety
- Giving a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- Advise and consult with clients
- Shampoo, condition and treat hair and scalp
- Change hair colour
- Style and finish hair
- Set and dress hair
- Cut hair using basic techniques
Examples of Optional Units:
- Reception duties
- Promote products and services
There are no mandatory entry requirements for this qualification. But a genuine interest in Hairdressing is required.
Follow on Courses:
Level 3 Diploma (NVQ) in Hairdressing.
Methods of recording study:
E-portfolio and paper based portfolio options are available.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.