Travel and Tourism Level Two Diploma at East Riding College
The diploma is a practical, work-related course. You learn by completing projects and assignments that are based on realistic workplace situations, activities and demands. The course introduces you to the employment area you have chosen and provides a good basis to go on to a more advanced work-related qualification. While on the course you will gain work experience in New Horizons, the College's fully functioning travel agency, which will support your assessments.
- Customer service and selling skills in travel and tourism
- Interpersonal skills for the travel and tourism workplace
- Retail travel services
- UK travel and tourism destinations
- Worldwide travel and tourism destinations
- Planning an event
- Travel and tourism support services
- Travel planning
- A minimum of four GCSEs at grade D or above, including English
- Level One Diploma in an Introduction to Leisure and Business or related subject (credit grade)
- A satisfactory college interview and initial assessment
Assessment is based on the completion of assignment work and observation of tasks and activities.
This course prepares you for employment and provides a good grounding to go onto a more advanced course such as the Level Three Diploma in Travel and Tourism or Level Three Extended Diploma in Travel and Tourism
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact East Riding College directly.