Theatrical Special Effects, Hair & Media Make-Up VRQ Diploma Level 3 FT at Central Bedfordshire College
This course provides you with specialist practical skills and knowledge which will equip you to seek employment or progression within the Theatrical and Media Make up Industry.
- Special effects and camouflage make-up
- Client care and communication
- Applying airbrush make-up.
- Working in beauty related industries
- Face and body art
- Styling and dressing hair
- Applying individual permanent lashes
- Eyelash and brow treatments
- Hair removal
- Facial skin care
- Health and safety
Hair and Media Make-up Level 2, Beauty Therapy Level 2 and Hairdressing Level 2
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Central Bedfordshire College directly.