Business Administration Intermediate Apprenticeship Level 2 Certificate at RWP Training Ltd
This is a 12 month programme and you will gain the following qualifications:
- OCR Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration (QCF)
- Principles of equality and diversity in the workplace
- Functional Skills English Level 1
- Functional Skills Maths Level 1
- Functional Skills ICT Level 1
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities Workbook
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Be Safe
Mandatory units include:
- Communication in a business environment
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of business document production & information management
- Understand employer organisations
- Manage personal performance & development
- Develop working relationships with colleagues
Optional units may include:
- Meet & welcome visitors in a business environment
- Use a telephone & voicemail system
- Spreadsheet / Word Processing Software
- Provide reception services
- Use and maintain office equipment
- Handle mail
Applicants should have achieved GCSE grades A*-D or 9-3, show enthusiasm for this sector and have excellent communication skills.
Acceptance onto the programme will be subject to qualifications, experience and successfully completing an initial assessment if required and interview.
The qualification is appropriate for anyone aged 16 and above who has an interest in learning a wide range of skills such as computing, reception duties, accountancy and office work who is seeking, or already has employment with a local employer.
Assessments will be carried out through a combination of observation of performance, evidence collected in the workplace, assignments and projects.
Candidates who complete this qualification can progress onto a advanced apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
RWP have a supply of interested employers at all times. Once you have been accepted on the Apprenticeship RWP will put your learner profile forward to the relevant employers. Vacancies for apprenticeships can be found on our website.
Alternatively, if you are already in employment and you wish to gain a qualification our Recruitment Team will happily discuss the options with your employer.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact RWP Training Ltd directly.