Sport (BTEC) at Kettering Science Academy
- Consists of 360 guided learning hours
- There are 6 different units, three of which are compulsory and the other three are yet to be chosen.
The three compulsory units are
- 1. The Body in Action
- 2. Health and Safety in Sport
- 3. Training and Fitness for Sport
- All the units are assignment based so there are no exams to be taken.
- It is equivalent to 2 A-levels
The BTEC National Awards in Sport will give learners a solid foundation in the sector, enabling them to develop essential skills required for gaining employment, securing career progression, or progressing to further qualifications and training required to achieve there goals.
If you require more information on this course please see Mr Haywood
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Kettering Science Academy directly.