Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 2 at Badgehurst Training Ltd
On the intermediate apprenticeship in Business Administration you will study for the following qualifications:
- OCR Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT at Level 1.
Other non-certificates components of the programme include:
- Induction to apprenticeship
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Be Safe! (health and safety)
To undertake an intermediate level apprenticeship you must be employed in a business administration job for a minimum of 30 hours per week. If you already have a job, and your employer agrees, you can join an apprenticeship. If you are seeking employment in business administration you can find your own Employer or apply for a job through the apprenticeship vacancies service. All apprentices need to have contract of employment and earn at least the the national minimum wage for apprentices
There are no formal academic requirements for the intermediate apprenticeship in business administration but you should have a “can do” attitude and have at least basic numeracy and literacy skills on which the apprenticeship will build.
We use a range of assessment methods on this programme, including observation of practical performance (in the workplace), questioning, assignments, case studies, witness statements, tasks and tests.
Once you have completed the intermediate apprenticeship in Business Administration you could be able to to progress onto::
- the Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration
- other level 3 advanced apprenticeships such as customer service or management
- the Advanced (14 – 19) Diplomas in a range of related sectors, including business, administration and finance, information technology, public services and retail business
- further education to undertake management, business related or other qualifications.
With additional training, Intermediate apprentices may be able to progress in their careers to roles including administration executive, administration team leader, office supervisor, personal assistant, secretary or a wide range of other business administration roles.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Badgehurst Training Ltd directly.