Professional Patisserie and Confectionery Level 3 at South Essex College
The programme is for anyone who works or wants to work as a patisserie chef in the catering and hospitality sector. It is ideal for students who have completed the Level 2 Diploma and wish to seek a career in this industry.
System ref: #5070
- produce hot, cold and frozen desserts
- produce fermented dough and batter products
- produce biscuits, cakes and sponges
- produce paste products
- produce petits fours
- produce display pieces and decorative items
- Professional Cookery Level 2 Diploma or Level 2 Patisserie with GCSEs in maths and English at grade C or above
- successful attendance at interview event and satisfactory references
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
FdSc Hospitality Management
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Essex College directly.